COPYRIGHT POLICY 14 SEPTEMBER 2018
Provider ("we", "us", "our") respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disable and/or terminate accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others, as described more fully in the General and Specific Terms.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Copyright Policy, and all such changes will be posted on the website.
If you believe that your work has been copied, framed or otherwise displayed on this website or the wapsite (the “Sites”) in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Provider’s agent (“Copyright Agent”) for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim infringes on the intellectual property and the location of such material;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Provider’s Copyright Agent can be reached by e-mail, which address you can find on the Sites and/or through our Services and by phone, which number you can find in the Terms. In addition the Copyright Agent can be reached on Provider’s address, as described in the Terms.
Provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or to delete any allegedly infringing content, whether or not any such notification as described above has been received, or any content which for any reason it deems to be unsuitable. After receiving a notice of infringement that complies or substantially complies with the applicable Copyright Legislation of your country (as set out above), unless Provider believes the content not in fact to be infringing, Provider will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any content claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. Provider will take reasonable steps to expeditiously notify the user that created or posted the relevant content that it has removed or disabled access thereto.